The thinnest and lightest 14-inch IP53-rated laptop is designed with military standards for use in locations where normal laptops do not function optimally
- Acer Enduro N3 features up to 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor for top-notch performance in a rugged body
- Weighing a mere 1.985kg and measuring just 24.85mm high, this laptop is the thinnest and lightest 14” IP53-rated rugged laptop
- Boasting with memory expandable up to 32GB DDR4 and 512GB PCIe Gen3 NVMe SSD, the laptop delivers high-data speed for demanding applications
- The Enduro N3 is built to meet a tough working environment Combining Military Standard (MIL-STD-810G) durability, IP53 certification, and a unique Aquafan™ designed to repel water and drops from all angles.
- Enduro N3 also comes with multiple layers of security with Hardware TPM 2.0, fingerprint reader and 3 years of warranty
Hyderabad: ACER, one of the leading global PC brands, today unveiled the rugged Enduro N3, the thinnest and lightest 14” IP53-rated laptop with military standard durability designed for mobile professionals who require extra reliability on top of premium level security.
It packs a punch in terms of performance as it is powered by a 10th Gen Intel® Core™ processor and is specifically devised to provide the endurance, portability, and performance needed by professionals working in the field.
The Acer Enduro N3 is a powerful laptop that strikes a balance between rugged build and portability, making it ideal for users who interchanges between several worksites such as architects, project supervisors, field researchers, and scientists, nature photographers and anyone else working in harsher environment
Speaking at the launch, Acer India Chief Business Officer Sudhir Goel said with progressively diverse industries and professionals needing laptops, more and more laptops are being deployed in the field where they are subject to tougher handling.
“Our new line Enduro N3 laptop is designed to be used outdoors and can survive drops, extreme temperatures, and water exposure while remaining portable enough to carry – weighing a mere 1.9kg” he said.
The new Enduro N3 laptop has been constructed using shock-absorbent items containing a honeycomb shell and is engineered to be resistant to drops, accidental falls, and exposure to water. The shock absorbent angles protect the hard drive and have been independently certified to meet MIL-STD 810G impact resistance.
It is designed to be used in wet weather conditions; this laptop’s components are protected by IP53 level certification. The display is coated with Corning® Gorilla® Glass to safeguard the display from water and it employs unique water-resistant Aquafan™.
Strong on Security
This physical shield comes on top of premium levels of protection against cyber threats thanks to technology like Discrete Trusted Platform Module, AEMS, and password-protected HDDs.
This host of security and management tools ensures that all work done over the device’s 13-hour battery life is safe, and this safety does not come at the cost of performance.
The laptops can be purchased from https://store.acer.com/en-in/laptops/rugged-laptops at a starting price of Rs 76,500 – NT$29,500
This article first appeared in the NFA Post and is republished with permission