TAIPEI, Taiwan, March 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The Taiwan Creative Content Agency (TAICCA) is promoting six business-ready XR programs at SXSW Online 2021 that embody the diversity in Taiwan's XR ecosystem. Branded as Taiwan Creative Content Fest (TCCF) at SXSW Creative Industry Exhibition (also as a standalone website), each program represents different key players open and ready for international collaborations and funding.A sneak peek of the featured XR programs:
- FUTURE VISION LAB's experimental projects build a high-resolution platform for video creation and open display - a space for immersive audio-visual experiences and a hyperspeed platform for generative art.
- anpu- An ode to Moss: Musical Wander is the first mobile musical experience connecting VR and motion-sensing devices in the world. The Volumetric Capture technology films the singer in a 360-degree 3D video and delivers the performance to the audience on motion seats, creating a cutting-edge immersive practice beyond concert experiences.
- Through the Body employs projections from five different angles to upgrade its performance, aiming to improve the technologies and experiences when reprinting VR content in immersive theater. The improvement will optimize the existing VR materials and create a whole different viewing experience compared to traditional VR head-mounted displays.
- iStaging present its comprehensive solutions to move offline events online. Serving over 100K clients in over 50 countries by offering 10x efficiency with only 10% of the original cost, iStaging employs its DeepTech that integrates machine learning and AI-based 3D content generation on the collaborative platform.
- XRSPACE MANOVA Creative Content Expo integrates VR content with social networking platforms that enable participants worldwide to engage online in real-time as their 3D avatars. The new 5G XR convention and exhibition model will benefit significantly from this new interactive solution.
- Little Ant & Robot Caféaims to experiment with an innovative business model. On top of one-off performances, this work contemplates the idea that longer runs could foster a deeper connection between artists and communities, as well as the endeavor of reducing footprints and impact from the environmental point of view.
By PR Newswire