While 40% of workers say their digital skills improved during the lockdown, data shows unequal access to career and training opportunities LONDON, March 16, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- One of the largest-ever studies of the global workforce shows: Two in five believe their job will be obsolete within 5 years
- Half of the global workforce report missing out on career opportunities due to bias
- Training opportunities focused on those who already have high levels of skills
- Younger people report being more focused on maximising income than 'making a difference'
- Only 1 in 10 of those who can work remotely want to go back to a traditional commute and work environment full time
- But people are taking their future into their own hands: 77% are ready to learn new skills or completely re-train and 49% would like to set up their own business
By PR Newswire