Sharp announces a special remote working solutions package for smart offices & smart homes – offering a combination of Multifunctional Printer, Interactive Touch Panel, Dynabook Laptop, Software applications and a Commercial Air Purifier.
New Delhi: SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd., a wholly owned Indian subsidiary of SHARP Corporation, has rolled out a special, integrated package of workplace solutions keeping in mind the requirements of working professionals operating remotely in the times of COVID-19.
The special integrated package includes with unique combination with Multi-functional printer, Interactive Touch Panels, Dynabook laptops, Software Applications and Commercial Air Purifier.
The package can benefit all workgroups including start-ups but is designed for SMEs, BFSI, large institutions and multinational corporates to make working from home easier, safer and more efficient.
The remote working package can also be availed either through sale or through a pay-per-use model that further enhances its affordability and relevance.
1) As part of the integrated deal, Sharp offers high-end Digital Multifunctional printers (MFPs) in both colour & mono with contactless printing through access cards, data security, and AI capabilities like voice assist and high speed scanning to digitize documents.
Along with a 10.1 inch touch panel, it is easy to integrate cloud platforms like One Drive, Google Drive, Share point, Box etc. to access the documents on the go.
2) Windows Collaboration Display – The next-generation interactive display enables better space utilization and more productive collaboration in meetings, boardrooms and training rooms which would totally revolutionize the way official conferences are conducted whether working from home or office space.
The display comes with business certification from Microsoft and Skype. It embraces a 4K Ultra HD 70″ class interactive display, 12+12W built-in speakers, a high-quality 4K camera and an IoT sensor hub that works seamlessly with the best Microsoft 365 collaboration tools.
3) Dynabook laptop comes with rich technical features -14” HD Anti-Glare Intel® Core ™ i5-10210U Quad Core Processor, 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz , 512GB m.2 PCIe SSD, Windows® 10 Pro (64 bit) designed to make mobile life easier. The laptops are engineered for business and education purposes to deliver high quality, reliable and optimum performance.
4) Sharp Commercial Air Purifier FU551K comes with dual technologies, “Active” Plasmacluster technology and “Passive” Filtration process. Sharp Air Purifiers are equipped with TRUE HEPA filters to remove 99.97% of PM2.5, fine dust and other particles upto the size of 0.3 um each time air passes through them. SHARP’s patented Plasmacluster technology is certified by over 30 global laboratories including Indian Institutes of Technology, Delhi. Sharp air purifiers take care of overall Indoor air quality by removing many bacteria and viruses thus reducing chance of cross infection for employees in this pandemic time.
1. As part of the integrated deal- Sharp offers Compact Smart A4 Multifunctional Printer with the capabilities of full size office Multifunctional Printers, specially designed for Work from Home.
2. Sharp’s BIG PAD series PN 40TC1 makes meetings and communications smoother and more productive. Maximise the value of small meetings to achieve a big change with Innovative Sharp Touch Viewing Software, Sharp Display connect, Pen Software.
3. Dynabook laptop TECRA A40-G comes with rich technical features -14” HD Anti-Glare Intel® Core ™ i5-10210U Quad Core Processor, 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz, 512GB m.2 PCIe SSD, Windows® 10 Pro (64 bit) designed to make mobile life easier. The laptops are engineered for business and education purposes to deliver high quality, reliable and optimum
4. Sharp Air Purifier (FP-J40M-W) with advanced Plasmacluster Technology to give you air as natural as nature intended. Sharp Room Air Purifier comes with the patented Plasmacluster technology that neutralizes germs by releasing positive and negative ions to make indoor air pure and nature identical.
Equipped with 3 filters, it can trap PM2.5, fine dust and micro particles as small as 0.3 microns and has a filter life of 2 years.
Talking about the integrated corporate offering to remotely working executives, SHARP Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd Managing Director Shinji Minatogawa said SHARP is committed to being a No 1 quality brand in India by providing reliable, durable and efficient office products to enable “simply better business” and home products for a “simply better life” for our customers.
“Sharp’s focus on enabling business continuity has led to it creating this specially designed packaged for working professionals This will enhance office productivity and efficiency and also create a safe work environment to employees while at office or at home,” Mr. Minatogawa added.
Sharp Business Systems (India) Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001:2015 certified and wholly-owned Indian subsidiary of Sharp Corporation, Japan which is a 108-year-old company with many technological innovations.
Supported by a well-trained sales and service force, the company’s business provides a host of market-leading B2B and B2C products that includes a comprehensive range of the latest Office Solutions, Visual Solutions and Home Solutions across India for over 20 years.
Sharp is present in 13 cities across the nation with 200+ channel partners, offering ‘One Stop Solution’ across multiple verticals.
The company has a wide portfolio that includes Digital Photocopiers, Multi-functional Printers and Laser Printers in the category of Office Solutions, Information display panels and Interactive whiteboard in the Visual Solutions category, Dynabook laptops in the category of IT, along with Commercial Air Purifiers and Small Home Appliances, in the home solutions category.
This article first appeared in the NFA Post and is republished with permission.